Information About Your Upcoming Appointments
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment at our office! These precautions will help us ensure and the protect our patients and staff. We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to providing you the safest dental care experience possible.
- We will reach out to you beforehand to ask some pre-screening health questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office. Download and fill out our Patient Sreening Form here.
- We will ask you to wait in your vehicle and text us when you arrive for your appointment. We can digitally register you and update medical history include pre-screen questionnaire.
- If you cannot text be aware that entrance door will be locked in between patients all the time and we require everybody to knock and be patient waiting for staff members to be ready to let you in.
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering of some kind to keep us safe. Our masks protect you, your mask will protect our team.
- We will take temperature of all staff and patients before they enter the office as a precaution.
- We have hand sanitizer that you will need to use when you enter the office. Sanitizer will be available in additional locations around office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Sitting accommodations have been dramatically reduced in social distancing.
- We will be encouraging all patients to pay online. We can dramatically reduce risk by doing that digitally.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
Infection Control Methods and Precautions
While many things have changed for us, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control protocols and systems are designed to provide dental care that is safe, efficient, and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
In our practice we follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We regularly monitor activities of these agencies and keep up-to-date on all new rulings or guidance that may be issued. The infection control procedures in our office are current and adhere to each of these safety recommendations.
- We have incorporated Covid-19 standard PPE into our clinical systems and protocols including N95 masks, face shields, gloves and gowns. Sneeze guard screening have been added at the front desk area.
- We have always utilized state of the art medical grade sterilization equipment and protocols.
- We have invested in air purifying system to dramatically reduce aerosol in the clinical area and treatment rooms.
- One time use protocols and complete disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient have always been a standard in our office but have been even more reinforced.
We are grateful to have you as a patient in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to establishing a new normal in our practice. The CDC actually recognized the infection controls methods in a dental office actually make safer than many of the places you might visit like a store, pharmacy, or restaurant for take-out pick up. If you have any questions or concerns please ask us in the office when you are here, or give us a call any time 603-886-2700.